CTE Enhancement Funds

The California 2014-15 budget awards California Community Colleges $50 million in one-time funding to support local and regional CTE projects.  Funds can be used for equipment, curriculum development, professional development and other related costs. Funds will be allocated in two ways: 60% will be directly allocated to colleges on a formula basis. The other 40% will be allocated to each region, also on a formula basis, to support multi-college projects within the region and among colleges in different regions. The Chancellor’s Office will make applications available on-line in mid to late September.

The Central/Mother Lode Region will host a region-wide planning meeting in late September to discuss the regional share of funding. Please click here for more information.

Missed any previous posts? Check out the News Page for past posts!