- This event has passed.
Webinar: Creating an Effective Local Student Recruitment Marketing Plan.
January 17 @ 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Creating an Effective Local Student
Recruitment Marketing Plan
January 17, 2018
1:00 – 2:00 pm
The Find It. Be It. campaign deploys regional strategies that can be tailored at the
local level to increase student awareness and enrollments in career education.
This webinar supports participants in integrating the campaign tools and designing
localized strategies through a systematic marketing plan to identify local goals,
strategies, tactics, and objectives to increase enrollments.
Participants will understand:
• The necessary market research to develop objective-based strategies for a
• The differences in goals, strategies, and tactics and how to effectively measure results so that course corrections can be made to maximize enrollments
• Apply the student recruitment marketing plan template to design local
strategies that engage all members on campus who interface with students
• Leverage and align Find It. Be It. regional strategies to meet local student
Audiences – CRC Regional Stakeholders
• CTE Deans
• CTE Faculty
• Public Information Officers
• Career Center Staff
• Career Counselors
Register at: https://bit.ly/2D4us7c